BioTalks Plus – Identifying Key Ways of COVID-19 Management in Recent Times
COVID-19 has caused numerous devastation since it was discovered. Although attempts are daily being made to stem its tide, the ease of spread and transmission, the rapidity of variants development, and continuous issues with comorbidities are among the issues which are mitigating against its control and eradication. And this BioTalk is aimed at addressing these issues and more.
Topic: Identifying Key Ways of COVID-19 Management in Recent Times
Speaker: Dr. Adedayo Faneye
Date and Time: 10:30am, Saturday, February 26th, 2022.
Venue: The Genelab Auditorium, No. 15A, Adebajo Street, Kongi, Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo State
Read more about the programme description below, fill the form, and add the programme to the cart to pay for attending.
This BioTalk Plus is targeted at providing its attendees with the following services:
- Enlightenment talks with important updates about how the virus spreads and mutates, with information about management of the associating illnesses, comorbidities and vaccination controversies.
- COVID-19 antibody testing for those who might have been unknowingly infected and those who want to measure their antibody responses to the infection or vaccination.
- COVID-19 PCR testing for those who want to travel and/or be certified COVID-19-free, or simply know their infection status.
- Vaccination for those unvaccinated and willing to be vaccinated.
- Treatment advices, recommendations and follow-up for those positive for COVID-19 and referrals for those with comorbidities.
If interested, kindly fill the form here.