Our various activities are tailored to meet our objectives. Though they vary, they are all geared towards achieving our vision.
Articles and write-ups from experts and professionals about research findings, discoveries, knowledgeable facts, beneficial information, happenings and how-to-dos in the respective fields of Microbiology and affiliated discipline will be published in both online and future hard-copy magazines. Short informative and educative articles are welcomed for enlightenment and informative purposes as long as they are directed toward encouraging readers into applying the knowledge gained into their lives. Attractive essays can be submitted and short descriptions of works can be provided if profession could be financially explored. Full essays, dissertation and thesis written in the way that laymen could understand are also welcome.
Media coverage is an integral part of MicroBiotics. If you want to reach the world in your own unique way, then we provide that avenue by involving coverage of your work through our multimedia channels. You can get covered on-site or interviews can be conducted in our studio in audio and/or video format to get more information out and to know the personal perspective of the individual(s) involved. Pictures are also good means of getting covered and our team are always ready to provide adequate photograph of your work.
Seminars and Public Lectures
Seminars/Conferences/Symposia/Professional Meetings would be embarked upon for the sole purpose of interaction between/among:
- industrial and academic professionals for exchange of ideas, possibilities of collaboration, grant seeking and the application of academic findings in the industrial setting;
- academic professionals across institutions to have robust discussions about the way forward in the field of Microbiology and affiliated discipline, and;
- academic and industrial professionals with students to enlighten on how to make the field of Microbiology and affiliated discipline more lucrative, interesting and educative.
Public lectures and enlightenment campaigns would also be conducted for:
- the public, particularly in sections of the population needing information in cases of disease outbreaks or other health-related issues;
- research participants, groups or communities where researchers are keen to provide research feedbacks which can be of huge benefits to them, and;
- secondary schools that want their students to learn salient issues pertaining to Microbiology and affiliated disciplines in terms of health, wellbeing and further education.
Workshops are for individuals who want to show the practical demonstration and productive experiments of Microbiology and any of its related fields. For instance:
- the production of mushroom,
- the fermentation of drinks,
- the production of vaccine or,
- how to conduct a molecular biology analyses.
Individuals embarking on all these should be well-versed in their works and should have practised skills.
Sponsorship and Funding
Every finding, research, skill or knowledgeable information is a potential money spinner provided the right ideas are applied in the right context and at the right place. MicroBiotics intends to make this possible by making all researches and knowledgeable information accessible to potential sponsors. While this could be incredibly difficult when compared to the already established research framework where companies release grants to researchers, the forum intend to target grassroots development by using ingenious methods to achieve this objective. This activity is hinged on the creative, innovative and inventive capabilities of the researcher, without resorting to unrealistic procedures and techniques which might make the project not achievable. Even in the advent of the project being expensive, adequate seminars/talk and informative write-ups concerning the subject matter (without disclosing salient knowledge) would go a long way to convince a potential sponsor to invest in such work. All this should be done without losing the aim of this forum, which is ultimately and positively touch the life of the ordinary man in the society.