In a funny twist of epidemiological and zoonotic history, humans now pose a threat to animals in terms of transmission of infectious diseases.
- Research Feedbacks: Activating Moral Responsibility towards Subjects and Participants
- Between Self-medication and Self-treatment: Why You Need To Be Familiar With Your Own Body System!
- Clinical Science and Basic Medical Science: Rivals or Partners?
- A Dozen Things You Don’t Know About Typhoid Fever.
- An Overview of Diarrhoeagenic Escherichia Coli
- Microbe: The Long and the Short of It
- Simple, Important Questions & Answers about Autoimmune Diseases (II)
- The Threat of Infection from Potential Agents of Bioterrorism
- Simple, Important Questions & Answers about Autoimmune Diseases (I)
- The genetically modified food fight
- An Overview of Cereal-Based Fermented Foods and Drinks (Part 1)
- Utilization of Fungi for Biotreatment of Raw Wastewater
- Microbial Infections That Cause Stillbirths (Part I)
- Wallemia sebi: The New Basidiomycetous Fungi causing Infections in Humans
- Identifications and Treatments of Fungal Infections of the Hair, Skin and Nail (Part 1 – Non-inflammatory Infections)
Infections and Diseases
- The Initiation of Infection and the Cause of Disease (Part 3): Disseminated and Opportunistic Infections
- Disseminated infections: The Danger of ‘Ordinary’ and Untreated Infections.
- Influenza virus as a potential bioterrorism agent
- The Ghost of Smallpox: An Evil Shade
- Simple and Useful Information: Rabies
- Simple and Useful Information: Ebola Virus